♥ Proud To Be A Part Of ♥

♥ Proud To Be A Part Of ♥

♥ Friends ♥

♥ Chat with me ♥

♥ Places I Visit ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



 photo a2r6hc_zps5ebc7c25.gif

Blog Layouts

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif
Thursday, August 29, 2013

Tattooed Tutorial and New Template

It's been awhile since I made Template so today I made one just for this tutorial.
But of course you can use it for anything else you want
This is luvnangels Temp 09   
You can get this template Here
And here is the tutorial I did with it using 
Amy Marie's Tattooed Princess kit
Tube:  Cheeky 45-1 by Barbara Jensen
Kit:  Tattooed Princess by Amy Marie Kits
Template:  luvnangel's Template 09  On my blog or Here
Plugins:  Kang1 Circuit Weave and Xero Radiance

Select luvnangels Template 09
Shift D to duplicate  Close original
Delete first layer
Close out the eye on the WA for now

Temp 01 - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
C/P  P 03 - Paste As New Layer - Selections - Invert - Delete
Selections - Select None

Temp 02 - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
C/P  P - Paste As New Layer - Selections - Invert - Delete
Selections - Select None

Temp 03 - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
C/P  P 19 - Paste As New Layer - Selections - Invert - Delete
Selections - Select None

Temp 04 - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
C/P  P 26 - Paste As New Layer - Selections - Invert - Delete
Selections - Select None

Temp 05 - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
C/P  P 06 - Paste As New Layer - Selections - Invert - Delete
Selections - Select None

Temp 06 - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
C/P  P 14 - Paste As New Layer - Selections - Invert - Delete
Selections - Select None

Temp 07 -  Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
New Raster layer
Flood fill with gradient
I used colors Foreground #d8d8d8  Background #b0b0b0
Settings:  Style  linear  Angle  45  Repeats  09
Effects Plugins  Kang1 Circuit Weave  
Settings:  108/90
C/P  Large face tube
Selections  Invert Delete
Change Blend mode to Overlay
Effects  Plugins  Xero Radiance 
Settings:  179/82/128/255
Selections - Select None
Effects  3d Effects  Drop Shadow
Settings:  2/2/40/10/Black

Open eye on WA  
Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
New Raster layer
Flood fill with color of choice  I used  #6d072c
Effects  3d  Inner bevel 
Settings  Bevel 2  Width 20  Smoothness 2  Depth 2  Amb. 8  Shin. 18
Angle 315  Intensity 27  Elevation  36  Color White
Selections - Select None
Effects 3d  Drop Shadow  Settings:  3/-3/40/0/Black

C/P El 30  Resize 50%  Free Rotate left 35
Sharpen 
Select eraser tool  Settings:  Round  Size 5  Hardness 100
Erase on the bottom of the  large loop on the capital T 
so it looks like the crown is hanging from the T
Dup x 3
Select the bottom layer of Crown
Effects 3 D  Drop Shadow  Settings:  3/3/40/0/Black  Repeat

C/P El 44  over Raster 6  Erase excess

C/P El 35  Resize 70%

C/P El 32  Resize 40%  

C/P El 26  Resize 60%  Free rotate Right 15

C/P El 83  Resize 40%

C/P El 06  Resize 50%

C/P El 25  Resize 40%

Add a Drop Shadow to remaining elements
Settings  2/2/40/2/Black
I also delete the templates and add drop shadows on the papers

C/P Tube
Add Drop Shadow  Same settings as above then Repeat

Select paper of choice for your mask
I used paper  11
New Raster layer - Move to Bottom - Selections - Select All
C/P  P  Into Selection
Select Mask of choice
Layers - Load Mask - Load from Disk - select your mask 
or Open up mask and Minimize it to your work space
Layers - New Mask Layer - From Image then find your mask - OK
Layers - Merge - Merge Group
Selections - Select None

Layers - Merge - Merge Visible  
Crop - Resize - Sharpen if preferred
I always use  Adjust - Sharpen - UnSharp Mask  to sharpen
Settings - Radius 4.00  Strength usually between 16 - 20  Clipping 5
I find this doesn't leave the sharp edge that just using Sharpen does

Now add your Artist Copyright and your License info. and Name

Done!  Thank you for doing my tutorial
I would love to see your results!

0 comments:

Search

♥ Total Pageviews ♥

♥ I CT For ♥

 photo PPPBlinkie2.gif

Archives

♥ My Licenses ♥

ADI-01315
APSS0196
BJ2125
CI-4812LM
CDO-1439
DC-JECH
DL0027
EAS11252
IRJ213C
iZ-5273
KG1213
LDS1274
LO1155DM
MTA-F1522
MJ1322
PFD_LUVNANGEL
PTE-0051
RD-1296
RZ058
SATC1540
STOP0151
SW4633
TBP0088
TOOSH1391
TPP00265
TTZ282
UPA3702
VMT_LUVNANGEL
ZZT1789

♥ My Blinkie ♥

Photobucket
 photo blinkie2_zps0da4ca58.gif

♥ My T.O.U.♥

Everything I share with you I create. Any resemblance to any others is purely coincidental. Please do not share or claim as your own or alter it in any way. I strive to be 100% copyright compliant so if you see an error please let me know right away so that I can correct it. You should have a good understanding of PSP in order to do my tutorials. If there's something you don't understand please ask me or let me know. I would love to see what you create from something I've shared with you. If you don't mind me sharing it on my blog please let me know because I would love to. You can contact me here: luvnangel@gmail.com

Blog Train