♥ Proud To Be A Part Of ♥

♥ Proud To Be A Part Of ♥

♥ Friends ♥

♥ Chat with me ♥

♥ Places I Visit ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



 photo a2r6hc_zps5ebc7c25.gif

Blog Layouts

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif
Sunday, March 3, 2013

Linda Tutorial




Tube:  Cascade 39-1 by Barbara Jensen  This gorgeous tube can be purchased at her Store
Kit:  Linda by AmyMarie  You can purchase this beautiful kit at Scraps And The City
Cluster Frame is by me, Luvnangel's Creations Plus, you can get this on my blog or Here

This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.  I used PSPX2
Please be creative and choose whatever you want to make it your own.
Any resemblance to this tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional

Note:  Abbreviations used in all my tutorials
Elements = El  Copy/Paste = C/P  Duplicate = Dup  Paper = P  Template = Temp

Open CF Linda - Shift D to duplicate - Close original
Select magic wand inside frame
Selections - Modify - Expand 7
C/P P12  Selections  - Invert - Delete - Move to bottom

C/P Tube - Resize if needed - Duplicate and close off
Move original under frame - Hit Delete
Selections - Select None
Open Duplicate - With Eraser tool erase excess over frame
Add a drop shadow to this layer  I used setting:  4/4/60/5  Black
Add a drop shadow to the frame  I used setting:  2/2/40/4  Black

Elements - Please reference my example for placement
C/P El 03  Dup - Mirror - Merge down - Dup - flip
C/P El 81  Dup - Mirror - Merge down - Dup - flip
Add a drop shadow settings:  2/2/40/4  Black
C/P El 35  Dup - Flip - With your Eraser gently erase the brown pearls

Select paper of choice for your mask
I used paper 08
C/P  P as New Layer
Move to Bottom
Layers - Load Mask - Load from Disk - select your mask
or Open a mask and Minimize it to your work space
Layers - New Mask Layer - From Image then find your mask - OK
Layers - Merge - Merge Group

Layers - Merge - Merge Visible
Crop - Resize - Sharpen if preferred

Now add your Artist Copyright and your License info. and Name

Done!  Thank you for doing my tutorial
I would love to see your results!

0 comments:

Search

♥ Total Pageviews ♥

♥ I CT For ♥

 photo PPPBlinkie2.gif

Archives

♥ My Licenses ♥

ADI-01315
APSS0196
BJ2125
CI-4812LM
CDO-1439
DC-JECH
DL0027
EAS11252
IRJ213C
iZ-5273
KG1213
LDS1274
LO1155DM
MTA-F1522
MJ1322
PFD_LUVNANGEL
PTE-0051
RD-1296
RZ058
SATC1540
STOP0151
SW4633
TBP0088
TOOSH1391
TPP00265
TTZ282
UPA3702
VMT_LUVNANGEL
ZZT1789

♥ My Blinkie ♥

Photobucket
 photo blinkie2_zps0da4ca58.gif

♥ My T.O.U.♥

Everything I share with you I create. Any resemblance to any others is purely coincidental. Please do not share or claim as your own or alter it in any way. I strive to be 100% copyright compliant so if you see an error please let me know right away so that I can correct it. You should have a good understanding of PSP in order to do my tutorials. If there's something you don't understand please ask me or let me know. I would love to see what you create from something I've shared with you. If you don't mind me sharing it on my blog please let me know because I would love to. You can contact me here: luvnangel@gmail.com

Blog Train