♥ Proud To Be A Part Of ♥

♥ Proud To Be A Part Of ♥

♥ Friends ♥

♥ Chat with me ♥

♥ Places I Visit ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



 photo a2r6hc_zps5ebc7c25.gif

Blog Layouts

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif
Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Candy Tutorial FTU No Scraps



Tube:  Ismael Rac - Candy  You can purchase this at his Store
Template 175 by Millie's PSP Madness - Thank you Millie
Plug-In's used:  FiltersUnlimited 2.0 - Special Effects 1
Geomantics - Fabric Weaver

This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.  I used PSPX2
Please be creative and choose whatever you want to make it your own.
Any resemblance to this tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional

Note:  Abbreviations used in all my tutorials
Elements = El  Copy/Paste = C/P  Duplicate = Dup  Paper = P  Template = Temp

Select your Template - Shift D to duplicate - Delete original
Delete TOU - Layers 7, 10, 11 and 12

Image - Canvas size - Resize to 700 x 700

Temp 01 -  Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat 
New Raster Layer
Select or make a Gradient
I used colors:  Foreground  #13e4f9  Background  #e59ef5
Settings:  Style:  Linear   Angle: 120  Repeats:  11  
Flood Fill with Gradient  -  Selections - Select None

Temp 02 and 03 - Merge Down - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
New Raster Layer - Flood Fill with #5a0be4 or your choice
Selections - Select None

Temp 04 and 05 - Merge Down - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
New Raster Layer 
Select or make a Gradient
I used colors:  Foreground  #ff33bd  Background  #ffc619
Settings:  Style:  Sunburst   Repeats:  11   Invert:  Checked
Flood Fill with Gradient
Adjust - Blur - Gaussian Blur: 6
Adjust - Add/Remove Noise - Add Noise:  Gaussian 25%
Selections - Select None

Temp 06 -  Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
New Raster Layer 
C/P as new layer larger Tube - position 
Selections - Invert Delete 
Change Properties on Tube to Hard Light
Delete Temp 06

Temp 09 - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
New Raster Layer - Flood fill with color of choice - I used #ff7cdc
Plug-Ins - Filter Unlimited 2.0 - Special Effects 1 - Venetian Blinds (horizontal)
Settings:  Density  72  Shading:  19
Selections - Select None

Back to Tube - Copy Heart hair clips
Paste as new layer - Dup resize 95%  - Mirror - Dup Resize  95%

Add a Drop Shadow to everything
Effects - 3D - Drop Shadow  Settings 2/2/40/2

C/P Tube - Resize if needed - Dup
On Dup - Adjust - Add Noise - Random 28
Effects - 3D - Drop Shadow
Settings:  4/4/30/20

Add Word - Sweets - font of choice
Drop shadow Word Art - 1/1/40/2

Layers - Merge - Merge Visable

New Raster Layer
Plug-In- Geomantics - Fabric Weaver - Angle Pattern
Settings:  Warp:  Color  #26def9  Threads  5   
Weft:  Colors  #ff5cad - #d8a2f5 - #ffc369  Threads  5
Warp Repeat: 7   Weft Repeat:  12
OK

                           

Layers - Load Mask - Load from Disk - select your mask 
I used Mask  Please choose a mask 
or Open a mask and Minimize it to your work space
Layers - New Mask Layer - From Image then find your mask - OK
Layers - Merge - Merge Group
Selections - Select None

Layers - Merge - Merge Visible  
Crop - Resize - Sharpen if preferred

Now add your Artist Copyright and your License info. and Name

That's it!  Thank you for doing my tutorial!

0 comments:

Search

♥ Total Pageviews ♥

♥ I CT For ♥

 photo PPPBlinkie2.gif

Archives

♥ My Licenses ♥

ADI-01315
APSS0196
BJ2125
CI-4812LM
CDO-1439
DC-JECH
DL0027
EAS11252
IRJ213C
iZ-5273
KG1213
LDS1274
LO1155DM
MTA-F1522
MJ1322
PFD_LUVNANGEL
PTE-0051
RD-1296
RZ058
SATC1540
STOP0151
SW4633
TBP0088
TOOSH1391
TPP00265
TTZ282
UPA3702
VMT_LUVNANGEL
ZZT1789

♥ My Blinkie ♥

Photobucket
 photo blinkie2_zps0da4ca58.gif

♥ My T.O.U.♥

Everything I share with you I create. Any resemblance to any others is purely coincidental. Please do not share or claim as your own or alter it in any way. I strive to be 100% copyright compliant so if you see an error please let me know right away so that I can correct it. You should have a good understanding of PSP in order to do my tutorials. If there's something you don't understand please ask me or let me know. I would love to see what you create from something I've shared with you. If you don't mind me sharing it on my blog please let me know because I would love to. You can contact me here: luvnangel@gmail.com

Blog Train