♥ Proud To Be A Part Of ♥

♥ Proud To Be A Part Of ♥

♥ Friends ♥

♥ Chat with me ♥

♥ Places I Visit ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



 photo a2r6hc_zps5ebc7c25.gif

Blog Layouts

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif
Sunday, November 11, 2012

Elegance Forum Set Tutorial

I really love this new Roman Zaric tube and Devilish Dezines new kit so I had to put it together.  I need a new forum set  for  their new forum so I made a quick and easy one and decided to write it up as I went along.  So I'm sharing it with you.


Tube:   Conradine by Roman Zaric  You can purchase his tubes  HERE
Kit:   Elegantly Yours by Devilish Dezines - Her kits are at Scraps And The City
Plug-in:   Xero - Porcelain  (optional)
Font for name:  Penshurst Shadow

This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.  I used PSPX2
Please be creative and choose whatever you want to make it your own.
Any resemblance to this tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional

Note:  Abbreviations used in all my tutorials
Elements = El  Copy/Paste = C/P  Duplicate = Dup  Paper = P  Template = Temp

Elements - Please reference my example for placement

New Raster Image 600 x 250
and New Raster Image 150 x 150  - minimize for now

C/P Paper 06
C/P  El 18 Panel - Resize 80%
C/P  El 26 Lamp - Resize 30%   Adjust - Sharpness - Sharpen More
C/P  El  02 Chair - Resize 45%   Adjust - Sharpness - Sharpen
C/P  El 50 Flower - Resize 45%  Adjust - Sharpness - Sharpen

Add a Drop Shadow to your Elements
Effects - 3D - Drop Shadow  I used
Settings :  Vertical  3   Horizontal  3  Opacity  40  Blur  4   Color  Black

C/P your Tube - Resize  if needed - Duplicate
On your Duplicate layer  add some noise these settings:
Adjust - Add/Remove Noise - Add Noise - Guassian  27  Monochorme checked
Still on Duplicate layer add a Drop Shadow these settings:
Effects - 3D - Drop Shadow   Vertical 7   Horizontal  7   Opacity  50  Blur 20  Color Black
I do this on the tube to make her "pop" out.  Its all optional :)
Back to top tube - Plug-in -  Xero - Porcelain  Preset settings  Except bring Blue to 0

New Raster Layer
Selections - Select all
Open Paper 1 or a paper of your choice, or use a gradient, pattern, color..
Change your Foreground Properties to Pattern and select yours
Settings:  Angle 0   Scale 70
Flood Fill the new Raster Layer
Selections - Modify - Contract - 4 - Hit  Delete
Selection - Select None

Now add your Copyright info, license number and name
Merge and crop if needed.
That's it!  Now your Avatar

Avatar
Open up the 150 x 150 Raster
C/P   Paper 06
C/P   Flowers or the Lamp from your set from tag
C/P   Tube from tag  - Resize 10% - Sharpen - Add same Drop Shadow as before
Repeat same steps for the Frame but Contract by 3
Add your Copyright info, license info and name
Merge and crop if needed

Thank you for doing my tutorial

0 comments:

Search

♥ Total Pageviews ♥

♥ I CT For ♥

 photo PPPBlinkie2.gif

Archives

♥ My Licenses ♥

ADI-01315
APSS0196
BJ2125
CI-4812LM
CDO-1439
DC-JECH
DL0027
EAS11252
IRJ213C
iZ-5273
KG1213
LDS1274
LO1155DM
MTA-F1522
MJ1322
PFD_LUVNANGEL
PTE-0051
RD-1296
RZ058
SATC1540
STOP0151
SW4633
TBP0088
TOOSH1391
TPP00265
TTZ282
UPA3702
VMT_LUVNANGEL
ZZT1789

♥ My Blinkie ♥

Photobucket
 photo blinkie2_zps0da4ca58.gif

♥ My T.O.U.♥

Everything I share with you I create. Any resemblance to any others is purely coincidental. Please do not share or claim as your own or alter it in any way. I strive to be 100% copyright compliant so if you see an error please let me know right away so that I can correct it. You should have a good understanding of PSP in order to do my tutorials. If there's something you don't understand please ask me or let me know. I would love to see what you create from something I've shared with you. If you don't mind me sharing it on my blog please let me know because I would love to. You can contact me here: luvnangel@gmail.com

Blog Train