♥ Proud To Be A Part Of ♥

♥ Proud To Be A Part Of ♥

♥ Friends ♥

♥ Chat with me ♥

♥ Places I Visit ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



 photo a2r6hc_zps5ebc7c25.gif

Blog Layouts

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif
Saturday, November 10, 2012

Christmas Dreams Tutorial

My first Christmas tutorial.  I know it's early but I saw this adorable kit by Scraps By Danielle and I just has to play with it.  Its a Easy tutorial, just looks long.  


Tube:  Caron Vinson 63-3 Really really cute tubes can be purchased at CDO
Kit:  I Believe by Scraps By Danielle  She has a new store for all her great kits HERE
Template:  By luvnangel Christmas Dreams  You can get it  from my blog or HERE

This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.  I used PSPX2
Please be creative and choose whatever you want to make it your own.
Any resemblance to this tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional

Note:  Abbreviations used in all my tutorials
Elements = El  Copy/Paste = C/P  Duplicate = Dup  Paper = P  Template = Temp

Open up Christmas Dreams Template - Shift D to Duplicate - Close Original
Delete TOU layer

Temp 01 - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
C/P  P 11 - Paste Into Selection - Selections - Invert - Delete
Selections - Select None
Temp 02 - C/P El Window
Temp 03 - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
C/P  P 05 - Paste Into Selection - Selections - Invert - Delete
Selections - Select None
Temp o4 - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
C/P  P 10- Paste As New Layer - Resize 80% - Selections - Invert - Delete
Selections - Select None
Temp 05 and 08
Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
New Raster Layer
Flood Fill with Gradient - Use one you have or make your own  I used
Colors:   Foreground - #d31c1a    Background #ffb0b0  
Settings:  Style - Linear   Angle - 0   Repeats - 8
Flood Fill with Gradients
Adjust - Add/Remove Noise - Add noise
Settings:  Gaussion  Noise  18   Monochrome checked
Temp 06  - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
C/P  P 02 - Paste As New Layer - Resize 75% - Temp - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
Temp 07 - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
C/P  P 04 - Paste Into Selection - Selections - Invert - Delete
Select your Larger Tube - Mirror if needed - C/P as New Layer
Place on Temp 07 - resize if needed   Change Blend Mode to Overlay
Selection - Invert - Delete
Temp 09 - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
C/P  P 02 - Paste As New Layer - Resize 50% - Selections - Invert - Delete
Selections - Select None
Frames 07 and 09  Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat
New Raster layer - Flood Fill with the same Gradient as before but change the Angle to 90
Temp Tree - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
C/P  P 09 - Resize 65% - Paste As New Layer - Selections - Invert - Delete
Selections - Select None
Effects - 3D Effects - Inner Bevel
Settings:  Bevel 3  Smoothness 25  Depth 5  Shininess -5   
Angle 315  Intensity 50  Elevation 35



Elements - Please reference my example for placement
El - Christmas Bell Bow - Resize 30%
El - Elf on Star - Resize 35%
El - Holly and Berry - Resize 20%  - Dup x 6
El - Santa Train - Resize 75%
El - Bulb with Snowflake - Resize 20%
El - Candy Cane - Resize 20%
El - Christmas Santa Ball - Resize 20%
El - Gingerbread - Resize 30%

Now for the Word Art Christmas and  Dreams - 
Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat each word
New Raster Layer - Flood Fill with color of choice

Now add a Drop Shadow to your Elements  
I used these Settings:   Effects - 3D - Drop Shadow  
Settings:  2/2/40/2

Layers - Merge - Merge Visable
I Resized mine 5% All layers unchecked

Select paper of choice for your mask, I used paper 10 , Resize if needed
Selections - Select All   Edit - Paste into selection
Please select a mask of choice
Layers - Load Mask - Load from Disk - select your mask - OK
or Open a mask and Minimize it to your work space
Layers - New Mask Layer - From Image then find your mask - OK
Layers - Merge - Merge Group
Selections - Select None

Layers - Merge - Merge Visible - Sharpen if preferred
Crop - Resize if needed

Now add your Artist Copyright and your License info. and Name

Done!  Thank you for doing my tutorial
I would love to see your results!

0 comments:

Search

♥ Total Pageviews ♥

♥ I CT For ♥

 photo PPPBlinkie2.gif

Archives

♥ My Licenses ♥

ADI-01315
APSS0196
BJ2125
CI-4812LM
CDO-1439
DC-JECH
DL0027
EAS11252
IRJ213C
iZ-5273
KG1213
LDS1274
LO1155DM
MTA-F1522
MJ1322
PFD_LUVNANGEL
PTE-0051
RD-1296
RZ058
SATC1540
STOP0151
SW4633
TBP0088
TOOSH1391
TPP00265
TTZ282
UPA3702
VMT_LUVNANGEL
ZZT1789

♥ My Blinkie ♥

Photobucket
 photo blinkie2_zps0da4ca58.gif

♥ My T.O.U.♥

Everything I share with you I create. Any resemblance to any others is purely coincidental. Please do not share or claim as your own or alter it in any way. I strive to be 100% copyright compliant so if you see an error please let me know right away so that I can correct it. You should have a good understanding of PSP in order to do my tutorials. If there's something you don't understand please ask me or let me know. I would love to see what you create from something I've shared with you. If you don't mind me sharing it on my blog please let me know because I would love to. You can contact me here: luvnangel@gmail.com

Blog Train