♥ Proud To Be A Part Of ♥

♥ Proud To Be A Part Of ♥

♥ Friends ♥

♥ Chat with me ♥

♥ Places I Visit ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



 photo a2r6hc_zps5ebc7c25.gif

Blog Layouts

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif
Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Music Tutorial


This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.  I used PSPX2
  Please be creative and choose whatever you want to make it your own.
  Any resemblance to this tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional.


 Note:  Abbreviations used in all my tutorials
Elements = El  Copy/Paste = C/P  Duplicate = Dup  Paper = P  Template = Temp

Tube:  Anna Liwanag 19-3  I love it!  You can find her here CDO
Kit:  Abstract Creations - Anna Liwanag 19-1   Also at CDO
I love this color!!!
Template:  Template 05 made by luvnangel (me)
You can download it from my blog or  Here
Mask:  Monte's Mask  - Blinds

This one's easy

luvnangel's Template 05 - Shift D to duplicate - Delete original
Temp01 - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
C/P  P 3 - Paste Into Selection - Selections - Invert - Delete
Selections - Select None
Temp02 - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
C/P  P 4 - Paste Into Selection - Selections - Invert - Delete
Selections - Select None
Effects - Edge Effects - Dilate
Effects - Edge Effects - Enhance Edges
I used a Gradient on Temp03, your choice
Settings for gradient:  Colors - Foreground dd44ac  Background  ff57e6
Style: Radial   Angle: 45  Repeat: 5
Temp03 - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
New Raster Layer - Flood Fill with Gradient
Adjust - Add Noise - Guassian 8
C/P  El 08 Frame - Image - Free Rotate - Right 7
Place over Temp03
C/P Tube on top of Temp03 under Frame, adjust/resize to fit frame
Selections - Invert - Delete  Erase or use your Freehand Selection Tool
to erase excess if needed
Selections - Select None
Temp04 - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
C/P  P2 - Paste As New Layer - Selections - Invert - Delete
Selections - Select None
Temp05 - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
C/P  P2 - Paste As New Layer - Selections - Invert - Delete
Selections - Select NoneTemp -  Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
Temp06 - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
C/P  P5 - Paste Into Selection - Selections - Invert - Delete
Selections - Select None
Temp07 - Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
C/P  P1 - Paste Into Selection - Selections - Invert - Delete
Selections - Select None

Elements - Please reference my example for placement
El 7  Moon 
El  18  Speakers - Resize 70%
El  15  Tree
El  20  WA  Resize  65%
El  01  Note  Resize  25%
El  02  Note  Resize  25%
El  12  Pumpkin  Resize  45%
El  03  Bat  Resize  40%
El  14  Spider  Resize  50%

Add your Shadows if preferred
I used Effects - 3d - Drop Shadow
These settings 2/2/40/4  Black

I Merged Visable - ReSized 96% All layers unchecked

Select paper of choice for your mask
Selections - Select All   Edit - Paste into selection
I used  Monti's Mask - Blinds
Layers - Load Mask - Load from Disk - select your mask - OK
or Open a mask and Minimize it to your work space
Layers - New Mask Layer - From Image then find your mask - OK
Layers - Merge - Merge Group
Selections - Select None

Layers - Merge - Merge Visible  Sharpen if preferred
Crop - Resize if needed

Now add your Artist Copyright and your License info. and Name

Done!  Thank you for doing my tutorial
I would love to see your results!










0 comments:

Search

♥ Total Pageviews ♥

♥ I CT For ♥

 photo PPPBlinkie2.gif

Archives

♥ My Licenses ♥

ADI-01315
APSS0196
BJ2125
CI-4812LM
CDO-1439
DC-JECH
DL0027
EAS11252
IRJ213C
iZ-5273
KG1213
LDS1274
LO1155DM
MTA-F1522
MJ1322
PFD_LUVNANGEL
PTE-0051
RD-1296
RZ058
SATC1540
STOP0151
SW4633
TBP0088
TOOSH1391
TPP00265
TTZ282
UPA3702
VMT_LUVNANGEL
ZZT1789

♥ My Blinkie ♥

Photobucket
 photo blinkie2_zps0da4ca58.gif

♥ My T.O.U.♥

Everything I share with you I create. Any resemblance to any others is purely coincidental. Please do not share or claim as your own or alter it in any way. I strive to be 100% copyright compliant so if you see an error please let me know right away so that I can correct it. You should have a good understanding of PSP in order to do my tutorials. If there's something you don't understand please ask me or let me know. I would love to see what you create from something I've shared with you. If you don't mind me sharing it on my blog please let me know because I would love to. You can contact me here: luvnangel@gmail.com

Blog Train