♥ Proud To Be A Part Of ♥

♥ Proud To Be A Part Of ♥

♥ Friends ♥

♥ Chat with me ♥

♥ Places I Visit ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



 photo a2r6hc_zps5ebc7c25.gif

Blog Layouts

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif
Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Black Wendy Tutorial



This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.  I used PSPX2
  Please be creative and choose whatever you want to make it your own.
  Any resemblance to this tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional


 Note:  Abbreviations used in all my tutorials
Elements = El  Copy/Paste = C/P  Duplicate = Dup  Paper = P  Template = Temp

Tube:  Black Wendy by Elias Chatzoudis
Kit:  Monster Lane by Scraps By Danielle
Template:  Template 94mpm by Millie's PSP Madness
Plug-ins:  Andrews Filter 11 - Nightmare 2

Open Template 94mpm - Shift D to duplicate - Close original
Delete Raster 1 Layer 9 and Layer 7
Temp 1   Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
C/P  P6  As New Layer  Resize 65%
Selections - Invert - Delete
Temp 2   Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
C/P  P3  As New Layer
Selections - Invert - Delete
Temp 3   Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
Select Purple Sparkles  C/P  Into Selection
Temp 4 Same at Temp 3
Temp 5   Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat  
Make or pick a Gradient   I used
Foreground  5f2461  Background  Black  
Style - Linear   Angle - 90  Repeat - 10
New Raster Layer - Flood fill with Gradient
Effects - Texture - Blinds
Width  2  Opacity  50  Color  Black   Both boxes Unchecked
Adjust - Add Noise - Uniform  30
Plug-in Andrews Filter 11 - Nightmare 2
Settings: Red 1 /162 Red 2 /100 Green 1 /98 Green 2 /137
Blue 1/63  Blue 2/41
Temp 6   Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
C/P  P4  Resize 80%
Selections - Invert - Delete
Temp  8    Selections - Select all - Float - Defloat
Change your Gradient settings to  Repeat 1
New Raster Layer - Flood Fill with Gradient
Texture - Blinds  Same settings as before except Change Color to White
C/P your Large Tube -  Selections - Invert -  Delete
Change Blend Mode to Screen - Decrease Opacity to 55%

Elements - Please reference my example for  placement
Copy/ Paste
Eye and Hat  Resize 40%
Skeleton Cat  Resize  50%
Magic Book  Resize  40%
Cupcake  Resize  30 %  Mirror
Spider & Ghost  trim is needed
Spider  Resize  40%

Place a shadow on all layers if you want
I used Effects - 3D - Shadow 2/4/40-4  Black
Merge Visible

Mask of choice
Select paper of choice for your mask, I used paper  9  , Resize if needed
Selections - Select All   Edit - Paste into selection
Layers - Load Mask - Load from Disk - select your mask - OK
or Open a mask and Minimize it to your work space
Layers - New Mask Layer - From Image then find your mask - OK
Layers - Merge - Merge Group
Selections - Select None

Layers - Merge - Merge Visible  Sharpen if preferred
Crop - Resize if needed

Now add your Artist Copyright and your License info. and Name

Done!  Thank you for doing my tutorial
I would love to see your results!







0 comments:

Search

♥ Total Pageviews ♥

♥ I CT For ♥

 photo PPPBlinkie2.gif

Archives

♥ My Licenses ♥

ADI-01315
APSS0196
BJ2125
CI-4812LM
CDO-1439
DC-JECH
DL0027
EAS11252
IRJ213C
iZ-5273
KG1213
LDS1274
LO1155DM
MTA-F1522
MJ1322
PFD_LUVNANGEL
PTE-0051
RD-1296
RZ058
SATC1540
STOP0151
SW4633
TBP0088
TOOSH1391
TPP00265
TTZ282
UPA3702
VMT_LUVNANGEL
ZZT1789

♥ My Blinkie ♥

Photobucket
 photo blinkie2_zps0da4ca58.gif

♥ My T.O.U.♥

Everything I share with you I create. Any resemblance to any others is purely coincidental. Please do not share or claim as your own or alter it in any way. I strive to be 100% copyright compliant so if you see an error please let me know right away so that I can correct it. You should have a good understanding of PSP in order to do my tutorials. If there's something you don't understand please ask me or let me know. I would love to see what you create from something I've shared with you. If you don't mind me sharing it on my blog please let me know because I would love to. You can contact me here: luvnangel@gmail.com

Blog Train