♥ Proud To Be A Part Of ♥

♥ Proud To Be A Part Of ♥

♥ Friends ♥

♥ Chat with me ♥

♥ Places I Visit ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



 photo a2r6hc_zps5ebc7c25.gif

Blog Layouts

 photo MillieBlogBox_byevolangelscrapz.gif
Friday, August 31, 2012

Let's Party Tutorial


Let's Party
Supplies Used:

I'm sorry but the kit I used is no longer available in any stores.  Please use a kit of your choice.
Tube by Zlata  Her tubes can be found at PicsForDesign
Plug-ins used - Xero porcelain
Fonts both FTU  for the WA music music Times New Roman  and for the name I used Happi
Mask of choice. I used EBD 72.  You can find it here  It's in MasksEBDZip8 

This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.  I used PSP X2.  Please be creative and use whatever you choose to use to make it your own.  Any resemblance to this tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. 

Let's get started........

File, New Raster layer 700x600

Please look back at my tag for element placement
Copy/paste Element 14 circles, resize 70%
Copy/paste Element 11 mp3, resize 25%   Image, Free Rotate Left 25%
If you want to add the Word Art on the MP3 player I used font Times New Roman - size11 - Anti Alias Sharp - Black.  Type out music 5 times, highlight, copy/paste x 6. Rotate text to fit screen using the turning handle.  Convert to Raster Layer, add a Shadow of 0/0/30/0 black .  Now trim off the excess lettering on the sides with your eraser or freehand selection tool.  Layers, Merge, Merge Down
Copy/paste Element 22 skull, resize 35%
Copy/paste Element 19 blue note, resize 30%  Duplicate 3 times and place as shown
Copy/paste Element 21 purple note, resize 20%  Duplicate 3 times and place as shown
Copy/paste Element 15 pink note, resize 20%  Duplicate 3 times and place as shown
Copy/paste Element 13 yellow note, resize 30%  Duplicate 3 times and place as shown
Copy/paste Element 3 bow, resize 15%   Image, Free Rotate Left 30%
Now add your drop shadow of choice to your elements.  I used 2/2/30/3 black

Copy/paste tube of choice.  Resize if needed. 
Plug-in  Xero-Porcelain  Default settings is what I used.  I sometimes need to zero out the blue.
Add a shadow.  I used settings 3/3/30/3 black.
Now if you're happy with your arrangement  Layers, Merge, Merge Visible

Open up your papers of choice for the background.  Set first choice as a Pattern in your background / foreground Nil.  With your Rectangle tool draw out a rectangle just beyond the width of your new tag on both sides. Convert to Raster layer. Then pick another paper of choice and make another rectangle.  Do this a few more times, up to you. See my tag for reference.  Make it your own.  Add drop shadows same as elements.

Now add your mask.  I added a new raster layer, flood filled with black. 
Layers - Merge visable.  Crop and resize if needed.
I used the font Happi for the name .  If you choose to do so the settings I used were 
Size 48 Stroke 2  Effects - 3D-  Inner Bevel 2  8/3/2/0/12   315/48/32 white

Add your Artist copyright info, license info and  a name

That's it!  Thank you for doing my tutorial!  I'd love to see your results.  You can email them to me at luvnangel@gmail.com






0 comments:

Search

♥ Total Pageviews ♥

♥ I CT For ♥

 photo PPPBlinkie2.gif

Archives

♥ My Licenses ♥

ADI-01315
APSS0196
BJ2125
CI-4812LM
CDO-1439
DC-JECH
DL0027
EAS11252
IRJ213C
iZ-5273
KG1213
LDS1274
LO1155DM
MTA-F1522
MJ1322
PFD_LUVNANGEL
PTE-0051
RD-1296
RZ058
SATC1540
STOP0151
SW4633
TBP0088
TOOSH1391
TPP00265
TTZ282
UPA3702
VMT_LUVNANGEL
ZZT1789

♥ My Blinkie ♥

Photobucket
 photo blinkie2_zps0da4ca58.gif

♥ My T.O.U.♥

Everything I share with you I create. Any resemblance to any others is purely coincidental. Please do not share or claim as your own or alter it in any way. I strive to be 100% copyright compliant so if you see an error please let me know right away so that I can correct it. You should have a good understanding of PSP in order to do my tutorials. If there's something you don't understand please ask me or let me know. I would love to see what you create from something I've shared with you. If you don't mind me sharing it on my blog please let me know because I would love to. You can contact me here: luvnangel@gmail.com

Blog Train